Cheap Shipping Boxes for Guitars and Ukuleles..!

Alex Warm

Reaction score
Hello All I hope you will be fine...!

Today I searched for shipping boxes for ukuleles/guitars on this forum and find a post from one of your members posted in 2017. However I didn't found anything useful. Everyone recommended going to local store to find these boxes but finding one right for you is much more difficult than you think. Also I think a lot has changed since then.
Finding Custom Boxes is not a big deal anymore.
There is no need to rely on Big/Wooden boxes which increase shipping cost when you can find boxes of your own choice.

I would love to hear cheap alternatives from you as well if you have experienced shipping ukuleles or guitars.

Alex

Last edited:
What a coincidence. I recently cut and flattened a dozen or so uke boxes. Yesterday, I flattened more. I'll bring to to recycling tomorrow. I'm hoping to be able to fit my car into the garage someday. :D

I decided to keep the large boxes because I can cut them down if I sell smaller ukes. I don't want to be in a position where I'm selling ukes, but have no way to send them. One thing I've done with large items is basically make my own boxes. I'll cut down a very large box to make it simply large. If I order a couple of refrigerators and stoves, I'll have enough cardboard to send a few ukes. :D

I am not sure if this person is a robot.

17 posts, most innocuous enough. Two have been links to other websites.

Are you a real person, Alex? Apologies if so but your post does read a little like it was automatically generated.

Are you a real person, Alex? Apologies if so but your post does read a little like it was automatically generated.

Perhaps English is not his native language.

What made you think that. LoL.:rolleyes:

Fair enough Alex.

That is a funny website. It appears to be wholesale boxes. Geez. We don't have that many ukuleles, probably. :D

Another possibility for DIY boxes is a furniture store. They throw away/recycle large amounts of cardboard. I'm sure they would let someone take a few pieces.

Top Bottom