Luthiers know for their sopranos

I have always wanted to try a kinnard soprano. Does anyone here have one they can comment on?

I have always wanted to try a kinnard soprano. Does anyone here have one they can comment on?

Go to "The Ukulele Site" (aka HMS) and click on the custom ukuleles. Find the Kinnard sopranos and click on that for sound samples and info on them. The ones there are Series 2. You can then go to the Kinnard site to see the difference in features and price on Series 1 or 3. I have a Kinnard Super Soprano that I love.

On a whim I just bought a toda koa soprano. Very rare and I’ve never seen another one before. Eagerly waiting for it to arrive

On a whim I just bought a toda koa soprano. Very rare and I’ve never seen another one before. Eagerly waiting for it to arrive
Oooo! nice.. please keep us updated. There was a tenor listed on HMS over the weekend, sounded amazing!

Oooo! nice.. please keep us updated. There was a tenor listed on HMS over the weekend, sounded amazing!

I just got it, and it's amazing! fit and finish is top notch. it's precise but still fun with a bit of a bark. Almost exactly like a miniature version of the HMS uke that was featured, but with some martin soprano influence. Including an image from the sale website: toda1.jpg

Top Bottom