Waiting for a Uke

Jerryc41

Reaction score
Let's say you have your heart set on a particular ukulele. You can go online, click on Buy, and you'll have it within a week.

Or, you can place an order and wait several months for it to be built. The second option would definitely slow me down from buying. If I am ready spend a certain amount on a new uke, getting it sooner, rather than later, would definitely influence my decision about which one to buy.

I think the longest I've waited was three or four months for my Duke 10 when the company was getting off the ground.

You fill the wait time for the custom built by buying and selling other ones.

I can only tell you that my Kinnard was more than worth the wait.

I can only tell you that my Kinnard was more than worth the wait.

As was my custom built by Bradford Donaldson. (I think it was 13 months, but it exceeded my expectations.)

Let's say you have your heart set on a particular ukulele. You can go online, click on Buy, and you'll have it within a week.

Or, you can place an order and wait several months for it to be built. The second option would definitely slow me down from buying. If I am ready spend a certain amount on a new uke, getting it sooner, rather than later, would definitely influence my decision about which one to buy.

I think the longest I've waited was three or four months for my Duke 10 when the company was getting off the ground.
I have ukes in queue that have 2 year wait time min...

Top Bottom