‘Only The Lonely’ (The Motels) | Uke Cover with Clarinet by Chelle

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
As an exercise, I purposely didn’t look up chords for this song; just tried to play by ear in creating my own arrangement of this tune. I’ve also tuned down one whole step from gCEA to better accommodate my vocal range. Thanks for watching, friends. :)

Not a song I was familiar with, but I quite enjoyed it. Well done!

Jan

I enjoyed it too. Your vocals are a little similar to Tracy Chapman - which is great for us all in MY humble opinion! Have a go at her song 'Fast Car', I think it would sound great.
Anyway...enough waffle from me...great job, I enjoyed it, please post more often! lol
Dave

I enjoyed it too. Your vocals are a little similar to Tracy Chapman - which is great for us all in MY humble opinion! Have a go at her song 'Fast Car', I think it would sound great.
Anyway...enough waffle from me...great job, I enjoyed it, please post more often! lol
Dave

Hey, Dave! Thank you so much for checking out the vid — I’m really honored that you thought I sound similar to Tracy Chapman — she’s got some serious pipes for singing; she was one of my favorite artists back in the late 80’s, hands-down. I will definitely give a go to her ‘Fast Car.’ :) Thanks a mill for your support and encouragement!

Yes,

I’ve always loved that song and the clarinet works well. Your voice is very close to the original and it is that vocal that makes the song so beautiful.

Good job.

Yes,

I’ve always loved that song and the clarinet works well. Your voice is very close to the original and it is that vocal that makes the song so beautiful.

Good job.

Thank you so much, Kimosabe! That is very kind of you to write such lovely comments — I really appreciate what you said. :)

Top Bottom