A request from a friend...

S11LKO

Reaction score
First time anyone’s ever asked me to do anything with my music - well, apart from requesting me to pick up my guitar and bugger off, obviously! lol

Wow! Beautiful! Great guitar playing and singing.

Thanks Jerry, appreciate that mate. I'm still working on all this new recording kit and DAW software and trying to learn how to use it and get everything in sync. I'm finding it's harder and more complicated than I first thought. lol

Thanks Jerry, appreciate that mate. I'm still working on all this new recording kit and DAW software and trying to learn how to use it and get everything in sync. I'm finding it's harder and more complicated than I first thought. lol

Please give me some details about your recording software and hardware. My son likes that type of thing.

Please give me some details about your recording software and hardware. My son likes that type of thing.

It’s nothing complicated in the big scheme of things Jerry. I currently use a Scarlett 2i2 Studio interface, recording into Pro Tools Lite on my iMac which, after tweaking whatever needs tweaking, I then export as left & right .WAV files.

I import those two .WAV files into Audacity which let’s me export them as a combined .mp3 (Pro Tools Lite - unlike its big brother full paid version - is crap in regards to exporting modes) ready to import into iMovie in order to sync with the video I’ve taken of myself playing and singing.

I then use iMovie to upload the whole finished project to my YouTube channel.

I’m investigating other ways and kit to make the job easier though, but there’s a whole ton of kit and software out there to explore. It’s very confusing for an old boy like me! lol

Top Bottom