UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Looks and sounds amazing !
moore_bettah_2011_spruce_ebony-2.jpg

Last edited:
That Ko'olau is fantastic.

Actually I think that K-3 Baritone is the pick of the bunch :drool:

You know, I'll bet most of the people here have automobiles that cost a lot more than that Moore Bettah ukulele. It's all about priorities. As Marie Kondo would say, "Which one brings you joy?" :cool:

(Personally, I think the Ko'olau would be my choice, but whatever strums your strings!)

Last edited:
You know, I'll bet most of the people here have automobiles that cost a lot more than that Moore Bettah ukulele. It's all about priorities. As Marie Kondo would say, "Which one brings you joy?" :cool:

(Personally, I think the Ko'olau would be my choice, but whatever strums your strings!)

True, and my house cost more than my car. ;)

Wow, just beautiful. The Kanilea has incredible wood. They're all amazing. Some people are going to be owning some great ukuleles!

The Ko'olau has gone, some of those Kanile'a have gone, including the one I was lusting over. Despite everything there is still a lot of money out there!

I enjoy watching the auctions, even though the prices are totally beyond my league. Currently at $11,700 with an hour and 22 minutes to go!

Bidding war... time renews to minute and half with each bid. Now at 20k as George and Jackson bid against each other...

And Jackson wins it for $20,000! 50 bids total

Last edited:
Good heavens! I wondered if anyone else was watching that carnage!

Must have a very forgiving spouse!

That was fun to watch. I think I gasped out loud at the price.
I hope that the winner will actually play the ukulele. The sound was lovely.

Top Bottom