Gig bags

terrgy

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations of padded gig bags, both tenor & concert. Hoping to find two bags for $50 or less, total.

If I knew how to delete this post, I would. ‘Cause, in the meantime, I ordered a concert bag from Amazon. Hola HD padded bag. $17.95 free shipping prime, arrives Friday. There were enough good reviews to take a chance at this price point. If I like it, I’ll then order a tenor size.

Last edited:
You can't delete an original post. I like the ChromaCast gig bags.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

I discovered that yesterday - well, actually, Closing the thread. You can close a thread for something you're selling, but not a regular thread, apparently.

Chromacast bags for less than $9.00. How a company can sew these bags and sell at that price is beyond me. And from the reviews and photos it appears to be a bag that could serve the purpose.

Chromacast bags for less than $9.00. How a company can sew these bags and sell at that price is beyond me. And from the reviews and photos it appears to be a bag that could serve the purpose.

Slave labor, I would guess.

I received my $17 Hola padded concert bag, today. The negative: My Fender Telecaster barely fits, tight, but it does fit. Hopefully it will loosen up in time.

Not very thick padding, but thick enough for my purpose. Actually thicker than expected. The zipper works well, and has a nice string size pocket. Overall, I am satisfied, and will keep it. Good quality for the money.

I’m gonna order the Chrimacast for my tenor.

Received my Chroma Cast tenor size bag the day. Kohanmuke, thank you for recommending this bag. For $14.00 to my door, I get a very well built bag, that fits perfect. Two pockets, good zipper, and enough padding for what I do. I would definitely recommend this case. $3.00 less than the Hola concert case I also got this week, but a much sturdier case.

Nice looking bags, John. I was looking for bags under $25, for two ukes. I spent a total of $31 for both, & both do the job. Your bags appear to be of a higher quality, & more costly. I decided to go on the cheap. Happy.

Top Bottom