2nd Try at lockdown collaboration.

S11LKO

Reaction score
A new friend (Richard) and I decided to work on some music together only days before the world of lockdown and social distancing was imposed upon us all - so our plans were soon scuppered!

Instead, we each bought some hardware and software, and have since been trying to learn how to use it. This is our second attempt at this song which we did remotely each at our own house miles apart.

It’s better than our first attempt (on my YouTube channel) but not quite where it should be yet. Still...we’re learning...slowly! lol

That was wonderful! Sure looks like you figured out how to do long-distance collaborations! :)

Thanks so much John. Still a long way to go and much learning to do I'm afraid, but its a fun process. Glad you enjoyed mate.

You Brits sure know how to rock. That was enjoyable. Keep on rockin'.
Luke

HaHa! Just a couple of old boys trying to live the life they never DID have when they were young enough to have perhaps had it if they'd lived their dream Luke!
But we're at least having fun now (not that you would know that from watching our faces in this video lol) which is what music SHOULD all about mate, isn't it?
Thanks for your lovely comment fella - appreciated. Dave

Top Bottom