Kiwaya KTS-4

maddogsauce

Reaction score
***SOLD***

Hello everyone,

I'm selling my Kiwaya KTS-4 soprano ukulele. I really do enjoy this ukulele, the sound is beautiful, the neck is probably one of the best neck profiles I have felt, but unfortunately I just can not get comfortable on the soprano scale, and for that reason, I am looking to sell this beauty. I was able to get this for a steal from HMS with a complete setup, so I am passing the savings onto you!! I would like to get **** shipped to the lower 48 states, would prefer not to ship internationally. I am currently only setup to receive payment via PayPal. Since purchasing, I have replaced the strings with Worth Browns with a high G, which really made the uke come to life compared to the original strings. This thing BOOMS. It also comes with the case in the photo, however I am unable to locate the shoulder strap at this time. If I find the strap I will also include it with the uke.

Only issue I can find on the uke is what appears to be small tooling marks on the back of the headstock. I tried to get a photo, but they really are that unnoticeable, and were there when I received the uke.

I apologize for the sideways photos, not sure how to correct that issue on this site. I have sold a couple ukes on this forum in the past, please feel free to ask any questions you might have. Please comment as well as private message if interested, helps keep the post up and also a good reminder for me to look at my private messages. Thanks!!

Attachments

• KTS-4 1.jpg
    KTS-4 1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 276
  • KTS-4 2.jpg
    KTS-4 2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 229
  • KTS-4 3.jpg
    KTS-4 3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 180
  • KTS-4 4.jpg
    KTS-4 4.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 241
  • KTS-4 5.jpg
    KTS-4 5.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
PM Replied to. It is a beautiful uke, my hands are just a bit too big to get comfortable on the smaller scale. This is kept in a climate controlled room with all of my instruments. In Western Washington we have pretty good conditions generally, but I also have a humidifier and dehumidifier that keep the room right around 50%.

PM Replied to. It is a beautiful uke, my hands are just a bit too big to get comfortable on the smaller scale. This is kept in a climate controlled room with all of my instruments. In Western Washington we have pretty good conditions generally, but I also have a humidifier and dehumidifier that keep the room right around 50%.

In the words of comedian Steven Wright-"For my birthday I got a humidifier and a dehumidifier. I put them in the same room and let them fight it out."

Haha, I haven't heard that bit, but they're both programmable, so it's been keeping it at a pretty steady 50% so far.

Top Bottom