DC Area Teachers

AviBass

Reaction score
Hey friends,
I was hoping one of you fine folks could recommend a good ukulele teacher in the DC area. So I started playing my new ukulele when this lockdown started, and I absolutely love it: I shudder to think what the state of my mental health would be without it, and I know I'm gonna keep it up for the rest of my life.
I've been learning from youtube up until now (it was actually Aldrine's awesome videos that led me here) but I think I'm ready to start learning from a real teacher. I live in Rockville, MD, and I would rather learn from someone who I could potentially meet with in person once the lockdown ends. and I have some music theory knowledge, but no experience playing string instruments.
Thanks in advance!
-Avi

Google Maryland Ukulele Jam for some ideas of people to ask about teachers. Also emailing gaithersburgukefest@gmail.com will get you a helpful person. Victor Litz Music in G'Burg also has teachers.

Good luck in finding the right teacher for you - and practice, practice, practice.

Thanks Ed! Really appreciate it, I'll check these resources out!
And I think if you ask my housemates the bigger issue is for me to stop practicing XD

Hello. Maybe you know someone who does skype lessons? Thanks

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Studying is challenging. If you need help with your studies, you can find it at https://edubirdie.com/capstone-project-writing-service a good educational resource. Sometimes, educational resources are necessary.

Last edited:
Top Bottom