Anyone got a Koaloha 25th Anniversary Silver Tenor? What is your review

Ikeepthepeace

Reaction score
Aloha,

Hey UU so I just purchased a Koaloha 25th anniversary tenor number 0123 and It hasn't come yet. To curb my itch I would love to hear what you fellow owners of these new 25th anniversary ukuleles think of their sound in comparison to others you have owned? Do they sound any better than a normal koaloha? any info would be great!! Just wanna hear your experience with them so far.

Hi
I had a KoAloha tenor, new style, and now a 25th anniversary Silver.
Both sound and play great, but I like the aesthetics of the Silver more as well as the tuners.
I don’t think there is any difference in the inner construction that would make the sound different.
Ron

Aloha,

Hey UU so I just purchased a Koaloha 25th anniversary tenor number 0123 and It hasn't come yet. To curb my itch I would love to hear what you fellow owners of these new 25th anniversary ukuleles think of their sound in comparison to others you have owned? Do they sound any better than a normal koaloha? any info would be great!! Just wanna hear your experience with them so far.

In March when I visited Oahu I had a chance to play Silver tenors in some of the stores that carry them and compare to regular models. I did not find a systematic difference with respect to sound or playability, the only difference obvious to me are in the visible features and the serial numbering. However the sopranos and concerts that I tried felt more unbalanced due to heavy tuners, so if I was to get one of those I'd replace the tuners.

Top Bottom