What different size ukes do you own and play in 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doc_J

Reaction score
Poll : What different size ukes do you own and play in 2020?

Somehow my poll did not get added to my original post.

Check all the sizes that you currently play in 2020. I’m not asking your favorite, but just what all sizes do you really play. I’m listing the big four sizes: soprano, concert, tenor, baritone. Really, there’s a continuum of sizes. If you play a 15-inch scale super soprano, it’s a soprano if you think of as a soprano. You’ll have to decide yourself in some cases. If you have a large body & scale tenor maybe it’s a baby baritone for you. Just say it is the size that you consider it is.

I’m pretty sure that the tenor size will be the most played. But, I’m curious what all sizes people are playing these days.

Personally, I currently play soprano, tenor, and baritone sizes. It’s not that I don’t like or haven’t played lots of concert ukes. I just don’t own a concert uke in 2020.

Last edited:
Would bass uke fit in this poll?

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Would bass uke fit in this poll?

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Sorry Mike. I just wanted to generalize what most consider the basic 4 ukes sizes. Is your uke bass baritone sized ?

And where is my sopranino ;).

s o p r a n o is in the word 'sopranino'. :)

Top Bottom