"Hi" from Germany

Joralin

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

im a ukulele player from germany (somethimes more a collecter. I guess you know what i mean :D)

I started playing in 2018 on a crappy laminate concert ukulele for my wifes birthday.

Since then im "infected". I bought more than a few ukuleles, sold some, and keept the ones that i liked the most.

I´m also very interested in the theoretical ukulele basics.

Well i dont want to bore you, so i think i wrote enough about me :).

Welcome to UU Joralin!
They bring lots of wholesome satisfaction, don't they?

Hi and welcome from your southern neighbor. Always glad to see more people from Europe joining this forum.

Hi, welcome!

Hello and welcome! I've never been to Germany, but right now, I think I'd prefer it to America!

Welcome to the forum, Joralin! I also enjoy to see that more players from Europe join the forum.

Best regards from the Black Forest ...

Haha I am new here also and this has my experience so far too. The selection process is like going to school and choosing who are going to be your good friends. Welcome!

Hello Guys,

im a ukulele player from germany (somethimes more a collecter. I guess you know what i mean :D)

I started playing in 2018 on a crappy laminate concert ukulele for my wifes birthday.

Since then im "infected". I bought more than a few ukuleles, sold some, and keept the ones that i liked the most.

I´m also very interested in the theoretical ukulele basics.

Well i dont want to bore you, so i think i wrote enough about me :).

Top Bottom