FS: Pono PC Series 5 Mango Pineapple Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaminTheWeaver

Reaction score
For sale is this lovely Pono Series 5 Mango Pineapple Tenor. It's a gorgeous instrument that sounds amazing. I've owned this for a few years and have watched it open up very nicely. I am selling it because it doesn't get enough play time as my collection has grown, and it deserves to be played more often! Hard case is included.

There are a few knicks to the finish from playing that I've tried to include in the pictures. Nothing impacts the playability and sound, though. Also, the handle on the case has fallen off. I'm using a string as a handle, but have the actual handle if anyone wants to have it repaired.

SOLD

Last edited:
Nice uke, must be out of production, I can't find another like it. Where did you find a hard case for it? I've been looking for one for my Kanile'a Platinum pineapple for a while.

What year was this made? (First two numbers in the serial number.)

Not out of production, they just don't make many. It's an outstanding ukulele, I love mine. This one is before they changed the abalone to blue stone.

Really nice looking uke!

Hi, KaminTheWeaver ~ Does this model have a radius fretboard? Most Pro Classics do come with the radius fretboard, from what I understand. I don’t want to make blanket assumptions, however, especially as I recently came across another PC model without a radius fretboard, but it was an older build. Also, does this instrument have an adjustable truss rod?

Hi, KaminTheWeaver ~ Does this model have a radius fretboard? Most Pro Classics do come with the radius fretboard, from what I understand. I don’t want to make blanket assumptions, however, especially as I recently came across another PC model without a radius fretboard, but it was an older build. Also, does this instrument have an adjustable truss rod?

Yes, it comes with both the radiated fret board as well as the adjustable truss rod.

Such a beautiful instrument! It looks like the dressed-up version of my new Pono Mango Tenor Pineapple (my first uke). Almost wish I had seen this before I made my purchase. Hope it will find a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom