6 valses Felix Horetski

Lovely waltzes, Herman, and nicely played. I thinks yours is the first mini-concert I’ve ever seen where the performer was sitting on top of a pile of wood chips. I must also commend the superb example of COVID-19 social-distancing on the part of your audience during the portion of the video when you are sitting on the edge of the narrow bridge. You do make the most interesting videos. :) Thank you for sharing them with us.

sitting on top of a pile of wood chips.

Thank you for the nice comment. In origin it is a tobacco drying barn where I am sitting. The best European tabacco from last century came from that area (Tabac Semois) mostly for pipe smokers! So the pipe was the missing item of the video! I do my best to add something extra to the art of ukulele performing a lot of work for unfortunately only a handful listeners.

Funnily enough earlier today I happened on your posting in another place and did watch your video. I thought your playing expert and likewise the settings and camera work were super, very well done.

It’s strange (but in a good way) how you sometimes learn unexpected things here; I’d no idea that Tobacco was grown on the (European) continent ... looks like a beautiful area too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom