about my first ukulele and my ukulele collection

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
I'm currently teaching online classes at some Japanese universities, but I still want my students to give presentations. I've decided on basic show-and-tell presentations, something that won't be too difficult to do on Zoom. Whenever I assign presentations, I like to provide my students with an example, and I prepared one about my ukuleles. Hope you like this.

I REALLY want that shark one!!! lol
Great job John. I’m sure all your students love and appreciate the hard work you continue to put in for them.

Thanks, Brenda! I'm definitely glad I grew up in Hawaii! I'm gradually getting more comfortable with my video editing software, but I still haven't learned how to green screen yet. I hope I can figure out how to make clones of myself! :)

Thanks, Dave! I don't know if students are getting as weary with Zoom as I've become. I know they get much more homework than before, but they also have more time to do it. Anyway, we'll all get through this together somehow. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with for their presentations. :)

Very nice presentation, John. And you certainly have variety in your ukulele collection!
Jack

Thanks, Jack! They're all hanging on my wall (along with others - heh heh), so my wall is quite colorful! Running out of wall space is a good cure for UAS. Running out of money is also a good cure! :p

Top Bottom