Friendly hello from Pagosa Springs, CO

Welcome to UU, Punishyerma.
I think that during the lockdown most people have been learning from YouTube. There are many ukulele teachers, so as a beginner there is a lot out there. Check out some of the beginner videos from Cynthia Lin, Bernadette teaches music, One Music School, James Hill, TenThums, Ukulele Cheats and many more.

Welcome! I really like Ukulele from Scratch by Bruce Emery. Very good start to get into simple songs and some music theory too!

Welcome to the disease, er fold!
I learn a lot from James Hill...and tomorrow evening on Facebook Lil Rev is teaching a workshop on Irish songs.

Welcome to UU Punishyerma, Lots of info on this forum. Lovely in Pagosa! BTW, I am a mere two hours south of you in NM.

Hello Punishyerma . . . from a fellow Coloradoan (I know that's usually spelled Coloradan, but I prefer the spelling as it's used in the name of the daily newspaper in Ft. Collins.) I live in Montrose from mid-spring through mid-fall, then re-locate to Arizona for the cooler/colder months.

Because of the pandemic, I'm sort of stuck in Yuma, AZ and will just stay here right through next winter. It's going to be a real shock to this native son of Colorado to go through a full summer here! I'm sure it'll make me appreciate Colorado even more when I return there next spring.

I'm new to this Forum myself, and to the baritone ukulele as well, but I'm sure there is lots of wisdom and knowledge to tap into here.

TJ

Top Bottom