NEW CUSTOM COCOBOLO double neck ukulele

perep

Reaction score
NEW CUSTOM COCOBOLO WOOD double neck ukulele

For sale, decided to sell THIS one & keep the other I listed previous. Had this one CUSTOM from raw wood to finish. Tenor/Concert necks. I had luthier install two pickups under each bridge leading to ONE jack . Beautiful cocobolo wood, sound fantastic, easy play neck. Strung with D'Addario strings, tenor low G, Concert high g. strap button. going to sell at loss $650 plus ship.Do not want two doubles . No case but I do have one for sale that I made from keyboard case. If looking for BEST of both worlds, this could be the answer. NO dings, scratches, smoke, mold smell. Thanks for looking.IMG_0217.jpgIMG_0218.jpgIMG_0208.jpgIMG_0211.jpgIMG_0223.jpg
LOOK, I paid $200 just for the $ pickup setup in it, subtract $200 and you get a SOLID COCOBOLO TWO next, (concert-Tenor) at your fingertips for $450 which JUST a cocobolo concert or tenor would cost a lot more

Last edited:
That is a very impressive instrument. Great looking too. I've heard good things recently about Pilarte Ukulele instruments.
Unfortunately, this isn't the right time for me.
Best of luck with the sale.

I believe the builder who owns Pilarte is related to the builder at Cocobolo Ukuleles.

Hi, are the pickups passive? I don't see any control. How's the plugged in sound? Your listing says new but you've had this one a while right? Thanks!

NEW custom COCOBOLO double neck ukulele

Yes, photo of pickup box. Had it awhile but care taken so like new. IMG_0232.jpgIMG_0232.jpgGreat sound, love a double neck
IMG_0791 (1).jpgIMG_0792.jpg

Last edited:
I believe the builder who owns Pilarte is related to the builder at Cocobolo Ukuleles.
They may be related but I'm pretty sure there is no business connection between the two.

They may be related but I'm pretty sure there is no business connection between the two.

Quite the opposite in fact. I've seen posts by the owner of Cocobolo Ukuleles denouncing Pilarte and disavowing any connection.

This thing is awesome!! Although I might need an extra hand playing it LOL

Simply brilliant looking, if only I could play one Uke well enough to have two at the neck! Someone will be lucky to get this beauty.

anyone can play it, EASY. Looks like a threat but not, just think, low g on tenor, high G on concert,

Bumped this up, cannot believe someone would jump on this, FUN FUN, so much variety , diff. Strings on each, will take pay pal

Top Bottom