FS: Ko'olau T100 in beautiful condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prattism@gmail.com

Reaction score
It's all Hawaiian koa top back and sides. The headstock is curly koa. Bridge and fretboard are Macassar ebony. Bone nut and saddle. Honduras mahogany neck. Gotoh open back tuners. Paua abalone rosette. Nice low action. Comes with the Koolau hard shell case.

Difficult times require me to divest myself of some of my Ukuleles, as much as I wish otherwise. This one I bought here on the marketplace from Joshpogi back in 2017. It is hands-down one of my favorites and the easiest to play. Unfortunately I can't enjoy the luxury of owning several top-tier ukuleles at this time.

Hoping a true connoisseur can get the enjoyment out of this one, and give it the playing time it deserves.

Asking $1100 including shipping CONUS.

Attachments

• IMG_0513.jpg
    IMG_0513.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20200625_141024449.jpg
    IMG_20200625_141024449.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 106
It's all Hawaiian koa top back and sides. The headstock is curly koa. Bridge and fretboard are Macassar ebony. Bone nut and saddle. Honduras mahogany neck. Gotoh open back tuners. Paua abalone rosette. Nice low action. Comes with the Koolau hard shell case.

Difficult times require me to divest myself of some of my Ukuleles, as much as I wish otherwise. This one I bought here on the marketplace from Joshpogi back in 2017. It is hands-down one of my favorites and the easiest to play. Unfortunately I can't enjoy the luxury of owning several top-tier ukuleles at this time.

Hoping a true connoisseur can get the enjoyment out of this one, and give it the playing time it deserves.

Asking $1100 including shipping CONUS.

Hi Prattism. Sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom