New Strap Day - Levy Narrow Jacquard Weave

frets alot

Reaction score
I was looking for a new strap for my Pono.....one that was narrow, so I could leave it on while in the case. I purchased this strap from Amazon (available from other sellers too):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BGTZ06W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have owned several Levy straps for ukes and other instruments. Always good quality, for a reasonable price. This strap is exactly what I was looking for and the colors (weave) are really nice.

Just thought I'd share, in case anyone was looking for a good, dual strap button strap.

That Levy's strap is one of my favs: soft leather backing with jacquard cloth. I own a few of the other 1/2" jacquard straps and never remove from my ukuleles and guileles. The 1" Levy's versions are nice too.
I bet they are. Lots of choices from Levy.

I’m a big fan of Levy’s straps too. They are an excellent value for the money. For me, owning a Levy strap is like owning a piece of home, because they are made in Nova Scotia, where I was born. :)

I’m a big fan of Levy’s straps too. They are an excellent value for the money. For me, owning a Levy strap is like owning a piece of home, because they are made in Nova Scotia, where I was born. :)

That's great. Yes, I really like their straps and the selection.

Top Bottom