U Bass ???

Yes, I spend a lot of time playing acoustically also.

For home I bought an inexpensive Fender Rumbler 25 amp which I use mostly with headphones.

For playing in other locales I took Mike Kohan’s advice and bought the great PJ four.

Just got my Hadean 23" . The out side box had a lot of damage but it looks as if the u Bass is not damaged . I don't know how to post pictures here . I will put some up on FB . Quick service and so far I am happy with all . I have a Roland Micro Cube , from what I understand I should not run the bass through it????. After looking on YouTube I came across ukulele Wales . She seems to have slow easy lessons , just what I need .

To post a photo, when you reply, there are a row of icons above the text area, click the third from the end and a little window will come up to choose a photo on your computer (which will show a thumbnail in your post, that needs to be clicked to see full size) or to enter a web address where you store your photos (shows the photo full size). As I did below.

I used my bass ukes with a Crate Limo 50w guitar amp for a few months doing gigs with my uke group, but it didn't cut it when playing for an large audience outdoors, so I bought the Phil Jones Double Four, which is a great amp for most indoor playing, but also limited for outdoors in a large open area. Because my group plays in an open tent for a bout 300 people and in a large recreation hall a couple times a year, I bought a Carvin MB15 200w amp with a matching 15" extension speaker that brings the amp to 250w, using one or both for the bigger and outdoor gigs.

Carvin rig and me.jpg

IMG_20200701_145537712.jpg
Just seeing if this works . Baritone on right ,23" U Bass on left .

Thanks for the info on posting pictures . Hope all is well with you and yours .

Top Bottom