Season 437 - Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Season 437 has now ended! Thank you to everyone who participated!

Thanks, Jim! *waves*

summit-crowding_s.jpg

Great week and thanks for hosting. Didn’t get to all of the vids but will try to catch up.

Ciao

:)

I'm sorry it took me an extra week, but I have now commented on all of the videos. To give myself incentive to finish the job, this looper/effects box I'd ordered came on Monday, and I swore that I wouldn't open it until I'd finished with the comments. I will open it tomorrow and probably spend much of the day playing with it.

IMG_0459.jpg

Here's a belated close to Mountain Season. Sad to say, a month and a half later I still haven't taken much time to learn how to use my Zoom effects box. We had entries from 32 people. Thanks to all of you. Several of the videos from this season have mysteriously made their way onto my iPod. I used Random.org to select three t-shirt winners for the season. The winners are:

xommen
mountain goat (appropriate for Mountain Season)
Jim Yates

I've sent Wim and Jim a PM with the t-shirt options for the Season, and I'll send it to Jon when his mailbox isn't full. Congratulations!

(Ryan, I just realized I forgot to check on the question you'd had about transposing on "Mountain Sound".)

Here's a belated close to Mountain Season. Sad to say, a month and a half later I still haven't taken much time to learn how to use my Zoom effects box. We had entries from 32 people. Thanks to all of you. Several of the videos from this season have mysteriously made their way onto my iPod. I used Random.org to select three t-shirt winners for the season. The winners are:

xommen
mountain goat (appropriate for Mountain Season)
Jim Yates

I've sent Wim and Jim a PM with the t-shirt options for the Season, and I'll send it to Jon when his mailbox isn't full. Congratulations!

(Ryan, I just realized I forgot to check on the question you'd had about transposing on "Mountain Sound".)

Not a problem Jim! I had a good time that week regardless. Thanks!

Top Bottom