[WTS] Vtab FSC-25 Solid Mahogany Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy

Reaction score
For sale is my first ever ukeulele, the Vtab FS-C25, all solid mahogany concert sized ukulele, and winner of the prestigious uke brand of the year in 2017 from Baz. Wow!

Now I know what youre thinking, is this the one Baz played in his videos? No it is not. But it looks like the one he played so you can brag to all your friends at cocktail parties that you own a piece of got a ukuleke history.

In all seriousness this really is a fantastic little uke. It has a lot of sentimental value to me but I really have been gravitating to the tenor scale and this just does not get played anymore.

Its in great condition, and comes with the original gig bag from Vtab.

I'm asking SOLD shipped lower 48. It is currently strung with worth brown strings and a fremont soloist low g. No alterations were made, the low g just fit right in. There is a slightly shorter fret bar on the 2nd fret the factory but does not impact play at all. Picture included for reference.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/JfOKkdQ

Last edited:
Price drop, shipped lower 48. If you're outside of there and interested let me know, I can pull a quote and meet in the middle.

Last edited:
Interested, PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom