Source of this sandpaper?

Pegasus Guitars

Reaction score
Anyone recognize the source of this sandpaper. It is paper back PSA. Only buy these rolls every few years and don’t know where I got it. I usually use The Sanding Catalog, but it is not there’s. I need exactly the same paper.-Thanks, Bob

Attachments

• DSC_0047.jpg
    DSC_0047.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 121
Thanks, but as I said I'm looking for the SAME sandpaper. Ill go through a few years taxes tonight and it should turn up there.--Bob

JHNM- Looks like the stuff, though I have never bought from that company. Thanks! Have a great and safe Holiday.--Bob

I'm interested in knowing why you like this particular sandpaper so much, Bob. I'm still sorting things our on all this.

Thanks!

Chuck Barnett

That sandpaper turned out to have come from Industrial Abrasives in Pa. That's where I buy my wide belts from, so made sense. Chuck, I have no particular reason for liking this abrasive other than that is what I have on my various sanding jigs and like things to be the same. It works, but so do many other brands probably. I do like the adhesive they have on it too.--Bob

Ill go through a few years taxes tonight and it should turn up there.--Bob

I use Quicken to keep track of spending. I just did a search for "sandpaper," and I got results from 2008 right on through. I use the Search feature of Quicken several times a week to find the brand, model, price, etc., of something I bought.

I have no particular reason for liking this abrasive other than that is what I have on my various sanding jigs and like things to be the same. It works, but so do many other brands probably. I do like the adhesive they have on it too.--Bob

If it ain't broke, ... Makes total sense! Despite the fact that I am up to my eyeballs in researching the how-to's of this stuff, I very much prefer nailing things down and getting on with the doing of the task. Rethinking and retooling feels like going backwards.

Top Bottom