New Essential Jig

Timbuck

Reaction score
Last edited:
That's well thought out. I respect a man who uses his loaf.

John Colter

Sets me thinking and in a way it’s new product line, if you can just find the market. Weird as it may seem some folk can’t manage to saw a loaf straight (square) never mind get even thickness slices.

crumb extraction port
Definitely
Also, remove plastic handle carefully (put aside for a possible future project), and automate by connecting serrated blade to windshield wiper motor.
Miguel

Ken-I use a commercially made slicing jig, but the same idea as yours. A few years ago I found an electric double blade carving knife, something I would never buy usually, at the recycle store for $1. Unbelievably good for slicing bread. Will slice the toughest loaf or the most fragile perfectly.

Ken-I use a commercially made slicing jig, but the same idea as yours. A few years ago I found an electric double blade carving knife, something I would never buy usually, at the recycle store for $1. Unbelievably good for slicing bread. Will slice the toughest loaf or the most fragile perfectly.
Ive got one of those electric carvers somewhere ..I got it for cutting foam, it wasnt very good at that....if I find it i'll give it a go on bread. :)

Top Bottom