My Covid "Ukulele Time"

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
So I have all this "time" on my hands I was looking for something to do. I had a Great Uncle who was a watchmaker and when he passed away I inherited a bunch of old watch parts. So during Covid lockdown I got Artsy Fartsy. I call my creation "It's Ukulele Time" IMG_9924.jpg IMG_9927.jpg IMG_9928.jpg IMG_9929.jpg Fun project!

Last edited:
Is it easier to keep time with this ukulele now?

Nice, I always like that kind of innovative artistic thinking. BTW, add a couple of carriage returns to the end of the paragraph before you click the icon for adding an image, that way you won't breakup the paragraph. Here's an example:

So I have all this "time" on my hands I was looking for something to do. I had a Great Uncle who was a watchmaker and when he passed away I inherited a bunch of old watch parts. So during Covid lockdown I got Artsy Fartsy. I call my creation "It's Ukulele Time." Fun project!

Watch face uke 1.jpgWatch face uke 2.jpgWatch face uke 3.jpgWatch face uke 4.jpg

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Very, very cool! Looks great.

I guess the timing was right.

Top Bottom