Pepe Romero Custom owners

kerneltime

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I was lucky to get a Pepe Romero Custom tenor when a customer had to walk away. It has a German spruce/ moon spruce top with BRW back and sides. Initially it felt a little too punchy but as the uke opened up and warmed up, I am amazed at how good the uke sounds. The quality and power of each note and up/down the neck is something to experience.

Other owners please share your experience and details.
Does any one have a custom grand tenor or custom tiny tenor?

I got to play Corey Fujimoto’s and was amazed at how lightweight and musical the instrument was as a whole. Tapping the back was like tapping a drum where it had a note to it. It was awesome.

It felt REALLY light. Dangerously light. Like I could crush it with no effort at all and that kind of scared me, but the tone was to die for and I really felt like I was holding a master’s instrument. When people talk about master luthiers, I never gave it much attention, but that ukulele changed my mind forever.

I got to play Corey Fujimoto’s and was amazed at how lightweight and musical the instrument was as a whole. Tapping the back was like tapping a drum where it had a note to it. It was awesome.

It felt REALLY light. Dangerously light. Like I could crush it with no effort at all and that kind of scared me, but the tone was to die for and I really felt like I was holding a master’s instrument. When people talk about master luthiers, I never gave it much attention, but that ukulele changed my mind forever.
Considering how Corey plays, it makes sense and that is a pretty good endorsement!

I wish! Starting price of $3k. I’m sure it’s worth it though!!! Enjoy it

Top Bottom