Club Shirts

My group does Jerry. A black short sleeve t shirt with a nice emblem. I bought one, but rarely wear it. Having a variety to choose from is a nice touch, and wouldn't appear to be so regimented. Like anything else, different strokes.....

My group did the same thing. Ours is also on Amazon. Salt Lake Strummers. I'm having such a good time playing with the Catskills group that I may order one of their shirts. You can never have too many ukulele T-shirts.

Our club has shirts, I think it looks boring...I don't have one. Which group would you rather watch?

Fun
clubfun.jpg

Or...
blueshirts.jpg

I'd like to get some quality, colorful t-shirts in multiple colors with the logo, big on the back and small on the front...
Logo 7.jpg

I work at custom ink and we’ve got a ton of options for all kinds of quality shirts, and you can play around with our design lab with your designs. You can even set up a group order form so the club can individually order their size and have it shipped to their homes. You can even make custom masks for when you get back together! I can share my friends discount code, if you decide to order that’ll give you 10% off orders (I think it only kicks in if you order $200 worth of gear). Pm me and I’ll send you the code.

The official senior center circuit uniform is dyed t shirts. No logo or anything special about them. But a lot of players show up out of uniform.

But they are wearing something, right? :D

Yes, not many of us have the physique for going topless. I'm one of the worst offenders because I show up out of uniform and forget my name tag. Have you thought about name tags? Another thing everyone can get. :)

Last edited:
There are several shirts worn here, but none of them came from Amazon (ick).
The Ladies of Uke have a lavender shirt, you've seen it in our videos. The Monday night jammers group called Dunedin Ukes have a lovely teal colored shirt, and TBUG has a different colored shirt every year. TBUS has a white shirt for volunteers, and a former black shirt for all members. MUM (making ukulele music) has the classiest shirt, I'm lucky enough to have one. The kids designed the logo. Nancy Blauers, commercial artist, designs the TBUG shirts.
Sorry I don't have any pics, but some of the shirts came from Big Frog, a pretty nice local vendor.
The only ones I think are boring are the Ladies of Uke shirts, we've worn the same color for 4 years, we'll be changing colors as soon as we can do gigs again.
I wear my ukulele related Tees out in non ukulele public, and get a lot of questions, and have met other ukers that way.

Last edited:
Nickie. I’m wearing my red, 10th Anniversary TBUG shirt today. Love it. Since I retired during a pandemic, I’ve traded nurse scrubs for T-shirt & shorts as my daily uniform. Might as well be a ukulele T-shirt & spread the uke love.

Yes, not many of us have the physique for going topless. I'm one of the worst offenders because I show up out of uniform and forget my name tag. Have you thought about name tags? Another thing everyone can get. :)

Physique? I even wear long sleeves! :D

As for name tags, we're not that old yet. We still know who we are. :D

The leader of my group specifically says NOT to wear matching shirts, but any Hawaiian shirt is OK. I have three that I rotate through when we do gigs. We do all have cover inserts for the front and back of our songbooks that face the audience, I hang one on the back of my iPad Pro.

CC book cover.pdf

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Our uke club, CheezLand Uke Band, has several shirts and sweatshirts available. 4 different bright colors: yellow, green, sky blue & a hot pink. We also have name tags because we have 50 plus members, not always the same ones, at most of our meetings. It avoids embarrassment when we can't remember their names.

We have both printed by a local sporting goods/imprint shop. They give us a good deal. Usually we get orders from members and when we have 15 or more, we place the order.

Our group, the San Francisco Ukulele Rebellion, has a Zazzle store, although I think we're going to migrate to VistaPrint so we can have banners printed for when we perform. We don't really have a performance uniform though. On the rare occasions when we have performed, we've decided to just wear the same color(s) or, when we carol at Christmas, we "dress in festive clothing."

Here's the link:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/sfukulelerebellion

Last edited:
Physique? I even wear long sleeves! :D

As for name tags, we're not that old yet. We still know who we are. :D

Hahaha. Speak for yourself. I wear an upside down name tag on the top of my santa belly in case I forget who I am........................:cool:

Top Bottom