Horse Concert Ukulele

UkeStuff

Reaction score
The kit is a little misguided with a guitar strap, guitar capo, and plastic picks, but otherwise the ukulele is well made with thin laminate, a great case, and D'Addario Titanium Strings. It was set up very well, and would be a great option for a beginner.

And as an added bonus, the horse "theme" isn't overdone--so if you're impartial to horses, it doesn't really matter.

One Minute Review and full (long) UkeGuide Reviews below--the written UkeGuide is always available at UkeGuide.info (just a short cut to a page on the regular ukulele blog, ukestuff.info)

They sent me one to review. I like it well enough. I don’t think the solid top is. Set up fine, decent strings, sounds OK. I’m sending it to a friend who lost her husband to Covid. He was one of the first US fatalities—visiting his mother in law at Kirkland Life Care, US ground zero. She doesn’t play, but she needs something to hold and Teddy bears are just silly for adults.

I'm not caught up on UU at all lately, Chris, and I just want to say: I am so impressed with your review and your delivery. Your talent at teaching really shines out. What a terrific public service.
Also impressed with the sound and setup on that inexpensive uke!

Why is it misguided?

Top Bottom