Laughter in the Rain (Neil Sedaka)

Mahalo, KanePono! Have a great weekend! :)

Your voice was perfect for this one, John. Well done!

Jan

Your voice was perfect for this one, John. Well done!

Jan

Thanks, Jan! I really appreciate it! I had a tough time deciding what key to do this in! :)

Another very nice one, John! And your videos keep giving me ideas on how I can use my own limited voice to do better things with my music. Thanks!

Jack

I'm a big fan of Neil Sedaka's music. That captured the mood of the song perfectly. Most enjoyable.

John Colter

Another very nice one, John! And your videos keep giving me ideas on how I can use my own limited voice to do better things with my music. Thanks!

Jack

Thanks, Jack! One thing I love doing is adding harmony whenever I can. It's really worth the extra effort! :)

I'm a big fan of Neil Sedaka's music. That captured the mood of the song perfectly. Most enjoyable.

John Colter

Thanks, John! I think this is my third Sedaka song, so I can say I'm a big fan of his songs, too! Wish I could have made a video of me frolicking in the rain with a pretty lady, but at my age, flowers and plants will have to do! :)

I love that song and you just turned it into a 'standard' for Ukulele! Beautiful vocals and performance.

Thanks, etudes! I really appreciate your nice comment! Have a great week! :)

Wish I could have made a video of me frolicking in the rain with a pretty lady, but at my age, flowers and plants will have to do! :)

HaHa! Now THAT made me smile!

Dave, the backyard went from a place where I used to practice my golf swing (I even made a golf hole in the lawn) to one that I potter about, trimming here and weeding there. A real sign of aging! :p

Thanks, Brenda! I love tickling memories! :)

Top Bottom