FS: Beltona Concert Resonator with Cutaway and Radius Fretboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal

Reaction score
FS: Beltona Concert Resonator Price Drop with Cutaway and Radius Fretboard

20200707_101327.jpg20200707_101333.jpg20200707_101340.jpg20200707_101349.jpg20200707_101407.jpg

I bought this Beltona in the fall of 2018. If you can't tell from the photos, the neck (a radius fretboard) is black lacquer on the back. The instrument was already very good, but I had it professionally set up and replaced the original Beltona cone with a Delta cone by Colin Oldham. With the set up and the Delta Cone, it sounds incredible. If you're a purist, I still have the Beltona cone and biscuit that it came with, so I'll ship with both cones, and you can choose your favorite.

I'm selling because I've moved on to the Baritone uke, and this one gets no play. Between the purchase price and upgrades, I spent near $1400 on this uke. I would, however, sell for 725, which would include free shipping in CONUS.

If anyone has serious interest, I can send a sound sample or do a Zoom call.

P.S. This uke comes with a case.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Bump to $835. Any interest out there?

Oh there was interest on my part..........I just could not get past the color........I know not a very good reason to not buy an instrument......sound then perhaps play ability should be above all else.......I suppose for me it's a package deal..........even thought about buying it an repainting the body.......an automotive cherry red would go great the the black lacquer neck.....

Good luck, it's a Beltona......it will sell eventually..........

Be Well :)

I just lowered this to $795. Let me know if there is any interest.

I had a request for a photo with a less busy background. Here is is. The wall in the background is a peach color. 20200719_092520.jpg

IF I didn't already own a Beltona, I'd have a hard time walking away from this one. I actually love the color!

Bump on this. My inbox was full, but now it's empty, so PM me if still interested.

Bump. I just dropped the price to $725.

Thanks for the well wishes and posting the links.

I seriously can't believe this hasn't sold. This is an insanely good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom