George Harrison Ukulele

Rob Uker

Reaction score
When the Beatles came to America The Rickenbacker Guitar Co. gave George a prototype 12 string guitar, the 360/12. I built a tribute 8 string ukulele modeled after this iconic guitar.925A121F-3482-4BEA-A143-946F20C8E12D.jpg

When the Beatles came to America The Rickenbacker Guitar Co. gave George a prototype 12 string guitar, the 360/12. I built a tribute 8 string ukulele modeled after this iconic guitar.View attachment 128291

zimage 2.jpg
Here’s a picture of the original. You can see more pictures of how I built it om my Facebook.
https://m.facebook.com/RIGuitars/

Here's my 325 bass uke.

Bassenfaker 325 done 900.jpg

Rob, that is sooo cool. I'm a George Harrison fan, big time. I have a friend who played the part of George in the original Fab Four band. I love hearing him play uke or guitar.
Mike, you post the neatest pics. How do you do that?

Rob, that is sooo cool. I'm a George Harrison fan, big time. I have a friend who played the part of George in the original Fab Four band. I love hearing him play uke or guitar. Mike, you post the neatest pics. How do you do that?

Thanks Nickie. I'm a photographer so I look for good lighting conditions and I keep the background very simple, in this case I put the instrument on my living room floor a bit away from my balcony sliding door to get a soft shadow on the lower edge. I shoot with the hi res on my iPhone 8, then send it to my computer where I set it to 72 dpi and 900 pixels constrained width (which automatically sets the height). To be able to show the full photo on UU instead of a little thumbnails, I upload it to my web site and use a URL web address when I post it.

That's fantastic, nice job

Top Bottom