I’m Saving Up All My Dimes For You (Jon Duncan) | Ukulele Cover by Chelle

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
Our own UU’er, Jon Duncan, is one of my most favourite ukulele artists/singer-songwriters/musicians. I’d like to further note that not only is Jon an incredibly talented artist, he is an incredibly generous, caring, and kind human being. I discovered his original song, ‘I’m Saving Up All My Dimes For You,’ earlier this year and fell in love with this song. I asked Jon if he’d be willing to share a song chart with me for his song, and he provided one to me without hesitation. I spent many months trying to learn a finger-style version that I could manage; I’m quite new to chipping away at learning how to get my fingers moving and not just playing strictly chords the entire time. Learning this song made the exercise in tackling my first finger-style challenge both fun and rewarding. I may not be flying all over the fretboard like some folks can, but I am happy that I could eek out these baby steps...onward! :)

Be sure to check out Jon’s original, too, if you haven’t seen it already (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lho838UtN-w

Top Bottom