FS: Koa Romero Tiny Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootstrap

Reaction score
My search for a travel uke led me to purchasing a tiny tenor and an xs soprano. The xs sacrifices quite a bit in terms of sound but it’s so portable. Therefore I’m parting ways with this beautiful Tiny Tenor. It has about a dozen hours of playtime on it. I strung it with some uke logics in low g, but I can put the original Romero’s back on if you’d like. This little guy is pretty sweet sounding, great low action. Deceptively loud and clear for such a small body. Purchased roughly 3 weeks ago for $879. Will let go for $625 or best offer(case and humidifier included). Trade considerations: MoonBird, Rebels, Cedar Tops, Blackbirds,Thanks!

https://store.ukelikethepros.com/products/romero-creations-daniel-ho-tiny-tenor-ukulele-koa-rc-tt-k-santa-barbara?_pos=13&_sid=e7cfbd202&_ss=r

57239CE9-E0A7-42CC-BAAF-B4677D9968B0.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Jmart. It’s a great playing ukulele, and if I could afford to, I’d keep both!

I haven't tried the koa version but I do have the spalted mango version. It's a keeper in my still small collection. This re-think of an ukulele is a really neat design if you're looking to fill that pineapple/long neck niche. Sounds great too.

Last edited:
Thanks! It certainly is a great playing and sounding Ukelele. If I could afford to hold on to both, I certainly would.

Still available. Will do $625 shipped to continental US. Thanks everyone

Your TT is gorgeous, Bootstrap! Someone’s going to be very lucky to get this uke — what a great price, too! Good luck with the sale!

One more bump, please message me if you’re interested! Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom