Noah Ukulele Shipping Worldwide

Ed1

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Last month there was a discussion on the Review thread whether Noah Ukes shipped outside of the UK. I just received an email from Matt saying that they are now shipping worldwide.

Originally, they were only making a small number of instruments all of which could be sold in the UK. However, this year they've increased workshop capacity so are able to ship worldwide.

Matt wrote that shipping a concert to the US would cost around $60.

I'm interested in their concert spruce/rosewood uke but have never played or heard one played. Barry gave the tenor one a great review, but I've learned (the hard way) that a different size, even in the same model may not be as great as the first size was.

Anyone here ever heard or played the Noah spruce/rosewood concert? My UAS is kicking in, although just last week I promised myself I wouldn't buy another without playing it first or at least reading a good review or two.

Too late for me. I was really interested in a guitalele before finding they didn't ship to U.S. I think I'm set on that now.

The website still claims that there are no shipping options when I try to order. Did he mention specifically when worldwide shipping would be available by any chance? I might be interested in either the pineapple soprano or a baritone.

He is currently shipping worldwide. I think bazmaz mentioned his website isn't completely up to date. You might want to email Matt at matt@noahukuleles.com which is the email at the bottom of his web pages.

Top Bottom