Out Of This World

Thanks for posting. I'm a fan out here in Portland OR! Love it!

Sounds fabulous! Great job all of you! It is such a chill tune. I like the contrast between the minor and major sections. It is rather difficult to sing those, but you handled it! :)
The U-Bass sounds really good. Are those flat wound strings? I hope to get my hands on a set soon!

Thank you for sharing!

-JoJo

Outstanding. Enjoyed it very much.

Sadly, things are getting worse here in the US. Our solution? Change the way things are reported to lower the actual numbers of infected and dead!

Last edited:
Sounds fabulous! Great job all of you! It is such a chill tune. I like the contrast between the minor and major sections. It is rather difficult to sing those, but you handled it! :)
The U-Bass sounds really good. Are those flat wound strings? I hope to get my hands on a set soon!

Thank you for sharing!

-JoJo

Thank you. The bass strings Are called pyramids. They are nonmetal, piezo. I‘m sure you can find them online. They are expensive, but last very long.

Outstanding. Enjoyed it very much.

Sadly, things are getting worse here in the US. Our solution? Change the way things are reported to lower the actual numbers of infected and dead!

Thank you. Well, covid rates are increasing over here in Europe too at the moment. Guess a lot of winter indoor gigs will be canceld. Luckily I have a job apart from music, so the band won

An excellent job yet again! Well done! Glad you (and everyone) is able to finally do some gigging again, albeit outdoor venues only for the moment.
Enjoy your music, but please keep sensible, safe and well everyone. This thing isn't over yet by far, and we need us all to still be here having fun once it is! x

Top Bottom