Season 441: "What's My Line?"

LimousinLil

Reaction score
Last edited:
I just getting up to date with S440 and I see this. An interesting theme. Should bring some good songs.

wonderful video Val, thanks for hosting ~

Love your intro vid Val, worth the price of admission on its own :cool:. Again I may struggle to get anything in this week but this is a superb theme with loads of potential.

There is probably only one song about a telecommunications lineman. But if there were 100 this would still be the best one. Especially about lineman working out of Wichita.
Good theme Val! Even if it isn't the pea theme oft promised. Some garageband organ added.

No song limit, with your French WIFI set up? Oh you brave, brave lass!
Great idea for a theme... I'll get working on it!

No song limit, with your French WIFI set up? Oh you brave, brave lass!
Great idea for a theme... I'll get working on it!

I have suddenly, and quite inexplicably, managed to get myself on "unlimited access" ... which is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! The only problem is that the service continues to be incredibly slow ... so please don't sing too quickly, then that will compensate for the occasional-ish buffering.

I have suddenly, and quite inexplicably, managed to get myself on "unlimited access" ... which is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! The only problem is that the service continues to be incredibly slow ... so please don't sing too quickly, then that will compensate for the occasional-ish buffering.

Ukefoote once used a dodgy connection to great effect in a Zoom chat

A golden oldie from Flanders & Swann, back in the days when tradesmen would appear first thing the next morning

The answer's in the song !!

:rolleyes::cheers:

First song that came to mind...

Thanks for hosting Val. I hope that you don't come to regret your No Song Limit rule.

Fantastic, Val!!!! Let’s see if I can get my act together for this week, especially as I missed your last SOTU! Great theme!!! Hugs to you, sister! xoxo

P.S. Big congrats on the unlimited access, too, Val! We just ‘upgraded’ ours to include more data as we’d been running out so much — like, mid-month!!! Amazing how quickly the data gets consumed ‘round our household! :-D

P.S. Big congrats on the unlimited access, too, Val! We just ‘upgraded’ ours to include more data as we’d been running out so much — like, mid-month!!! Amazing how quickly the data gets consumed ‘round our household! :-D

Thanks, Chelle ... hoping to see you this week! (We were unable to upgrade ours any further and it was always hit and miss as to whether it would get us to the end of the month. I still can't quite believe that we have no limit now!) Hugs to you, too! xo

Top Bottom