aNueNue USA Summer Sale!!!!

aNueNueUSA

Reaction score
Aloha,

We hope all of you are enjoying your summer so far. PAS, AMM, and 1K Koa Bird series are 10% off for a limited time with free shipping included! Check out our summer special at www.anuenueusa.com and use Promo Code: NEOWISE and take advantage of this limited time offer.

www.anuenueusa.com

If you have any questions please feel free to email us at support@anuenueusa.com

Check Us Out:
Facebook.com/aNueNueUSA
Instagram.com/aNueNueUSA

109514236_155341022831581_6653893520618717135_o.jpg

Attachments

• summer sale.jpg
    summer sale.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Ahem, and I'm having a very expensive car repair done this week.

Kinda popular hype, I think maybe overdone like a "Martin" you pay extra for the hype. I see these here and other places used, patience laddie don't let that unemployment money burn a hole in your pocket.

Kinda popular hype, I think maybe overdone like a "Martin" you pay extra for the hype. I see these here and other places used, patience laddie don't let that unemployment money burn a hole in your pocket.

Most of what you term "hype" is from members either owning or actually playing an aNueNue Moon Bird. Barry at Got a Ukulele gave the tenor his highest ever rating. I assume you have experience playing one and comparing it with other ukuleles above $1k to post about it being hype and not substance.

Better investment is a Kamaka.

Last edited:
+1- my Moonbird sounds and plays as well as my other tenor ukes, most of which cost 2-3 times more--
Most of what you term "hype" is from members either owning or actually playing an aNueNue Moon Bird. Barry at Got a Ukulele gave the tenor his highest ever rating. I assume you have experience playing one and comparing it with other ukuleles above $1k to post about it being hype and not substance.

Many of us were very encouraging toward aNueNue USA when they announced their start here. They are letting us know that some of their instruments are being discounted by 10%.

End of story.

I think Anuenue has built some great ukes. I remember my friend and I went to island bazaar in HB in CA 10 years ago. Shirley ended up showing us an Anuenue PAS2 concert and I remember thinking wth is that brand. The uke was solid wood, super lightweight, great tone and loud. It blew away all the other ukuleles that we were looking at. They even had an Kamaka HF2. The Anuenue sounded just as great but half the price (ukes, including K-brand ukes were a lot cheaper back then).

It was one gem of an ukulele.

Last edited:
Bill, I think the Anue nue America folks are new to UU. Maybe we can gently nudge them to those forums within UU, instead of using UKE Talk.....they are two of the guys from Hawaii Music Supply, so I'm sure they'll understand.

What I wonder about is how can a business be successful selling one brand of ukulele?

What I wonder about is how can a business be successful selling one brand of ukulele?

We all know that the main proprietors have many other irons in the fire. This is just a product they believe in and are willing to promote and provide better access to for the American market. It is not a main source of income.

They ARE the manufacture.

Like Ford selling Fords, Chevy selling Chevys the Apple Store selling Apple products

This is aNueNue's American branch office/reseller. They represent the company in the US and sell directly to the public.

I don't know if they act as the wholesaler to US retail stores as well.

I actually don't mind it being posted here, but that's mostly because Uke Talk is about the only forum that I check daily.

Am I alone in thinking that some members should have their own little sub-forum ............... (where posts can appear and disappear)

Last edited:
And back to aNueNue - there was once a Cedar top Moon Bird I seem to recall. Are they still being made? I have a feeling they were a custom order.

Top Bottom