Free Online Ukulele Method for Beginners - GCEAU & DGBE U

UkeStuff

Reaction score
My main project this summer has been to prepare a (free) method to help people get started on ukulele with a firm foundation so they can move on to the many other resources that are out there.

And I wanted to do so for GCEA and DGBE ukuleles. It includes a set of videos and a "textbook." The videos are at youtube.com/ukestuff, and the "textbook" is at ukestuff.info. There's merch on teespring, but that's not really that important.

That project was released today. I doubt that anyone here on Ukulele Underground needs any part of this project, but if you know anyone who is starting the ukulele--particularly in situations where they are trying to learn by themselves...please feel free to share this resource.

Thanks!

IMG_5641.jpg

My main project this summer has been to prepare a (free) method to help people get started on ukulele with a firm foundation so they can move on to the many other resources that are out there.

And I wanted to do so for GCEA and DGBE ukuleles. It includes a set of videos and a "textbook." The videos are at youtube.com/ukestuff, and the "textbook" is at ukestuff.info. There's merch on teespring, but that's not really that important.

That project was released today. I doubt that anyone here on Ukulele Underground needs any part of this project, but if you know anyone who is starting the ukulele--particularly in situations where they are trying to learn by themselves...please feel free to share this resource.

Thanks!

View attachment 128638

I'll pass it along.

Top Bottom