Rise by Sawtooth Soprano Ukulele - Review

UkeStuff

Reaction score
This is purely awful. If it were being sold as a toy, I wouldn't care--but it is being advertised as a legitimate beginner instrument...and it is anything but a legitimate instrument. And parents, looking to save a few bucks, will buy this.

Sawtooth should be embarrassed to put their name on this.

I think some of you will enjoy how awful this really is.

Thanks for all of the research you do. There is so much out there with pretty pictures and write ups and good prices that take in the unsuspecting buyer.

I was browsing your site. Do you have a list there of recommended instruments for young players? I did not see one. It might be helpful for parents

Thanks for all of the research you do. There is so much out there with pretty pictures and write ups and good prices that take in the unsuspecting buyer.

I was browsing your site. Do you have a list there of recommended instruments for young players? I did not see one. It might be helpful for parents

Thanks for your kind words. I run a reviews group on Facebook and it is great fun to see different reviews on different models by all kinds of players—lots of good work being done. Being consistent is the challenge! It isn’t always easy to get a ukulele each week (I’m still set for a month at this point).

The recommendation for kids is a really good thought. It will make a good video and post. Thank you!

Top Bottom