FS: Koaloha Scepter Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmart161

Reaction score
Hello all! Today I am listing my gorgeous and immaculate Sceptre Concert.

I recently came back to ukulele about 2-3 months ago. My 'out-of-shape' fingers insisted I was a concert player. After a few weeks of consistent playing, I realize that I need a tenor as I currently have 3 ukes–all concerts, and without a doubt I need more space.

The Scepter would be my forever uke if it were a bigger size. Unfortunately, I'm not in the position to purchase a K brand tenor unless I rehome this beauty. With that being said I am considering trades for a "K" Brand tenor or a scepter tenor.

The sound and playability on this uke is completely unrivaled to all the ukes I have played or tried. Perfectly low action provides effortless finger placement. Every strum creates a vibration that you can feel bounce off all 5 points of the body with an awe inspiring sustain that last for what seems like forever. I love this 'Ukulele–it sounds so full yet so traditional with arguably the most beautiful and unique shaping ever created.

This uke is in mint condition–not a single scratch, dent, scuff, or even a mark of use. Fretboard looks completely brand new. Tuners were professionally installed by previous owner and work amazing as I prefer geared over friction.

I am asking 1145$ shipping included CONUS and it comes in a semi-hard case or let's work out a trade for a K brand Tenor.

Thanks for looking!

LINK TO PHOTOS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1--EiLK5PQhF3zKVw-j0Jc5sbULsjZRsv

UPDATE: closing this thread as I am no longer looking for trades.

Last edited:
Looks “sharp” lol, nice uke jmart! Somebody’s gonna get a real stunner!

Pops KoAlohas divine creation inspired by a Dream is all the OP is describing and so much more. My 7 point tenor had to go at the beginning of Corona shutdown for pandemic war chest...

Pops KoAlohas divine creation inspired by a Dream is all the OP is describing and so much more. My 7 point tenor had to go at the beginning of Corona shutdown for pandemic war chest...

Yes! A wonderful design aesthetically and functionally. Feels super comfortable to hold as well. It's a tragedy to have to let them go, but I am very grateful to have owned and enjoyed this uke. The next owner is getting a true GEM!

I realized having a description of possible trades I am looking for may be useful. I am looking for (but not limited to): Koaloha Silver Series Tenor, Kanilea Premium/Master grade Koa Tenor (slotted preferred, will add cash on my end), 2018-2020 Kamaka HF-3 (you add cash), Cocobolo Tenor (You add cash).

These are just some ukes I would definitely trade for. All offers will be considered!

Do you still have the original tuners?

I realized I didn't include a photo with name and date, as well as the the uke in the case. Here it is: 54452C19-5FF0-4B4B-B1FC-2F9B82335569.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom