Price drop for Enya Black Concert Carbon on Amazon (US Free Ship Prime) - $69.99

ver2go

Reaction score
Not trying to spam and I don't see a "Deals" forum so I'll post it here without a link so I'm not accused of spamming or affiliate links.

On US Amazon, search for Enya Ukulele.
Choose black and "seller" as Enya Music with Prime shipping.

Currently, $69.99 vs $89.99 but Amazon does dynamic pricing based on demand. So this can change.

Please delete or move as appropriate.

Last edited:
It may be that they are clearing out the original models. Does anyone know if they have updated the frets that were showing excessive wear yet?

It may be that they are clearing out the original models. Does anyone know if they have updated the frets that were showing excessive wear yet?

I contacted them a few months ago asking if there was a tenor made out of carbon fiber in the works. They got back to me saying they were planning to have one out by this summer.

There may have been some change in formulation; but most of the wear they are seeing has been from users who placed strings with metal elements on them, like Aquila Reds. In fact, I regularly see people on Facebook that brag about putting Reds on, followed by great angst and anger when fret wear occurs.

For the record, Magic Fluke and Outdoor Ukulele both suggest not using such strings.

As I mentioned earlier, the coming tenor--now slated for December thanks to COVID delays (and could go later)--will have metal frets. The other sizes will not.

Currently, $69.99 vs $89.99 but Amazon does dynamic pricing based on demand. So this can change.
Please delete or move as appropriate.
Thank you for the heads up! I was fortunate to grab one for my brother before the price went back up to $89.99 last 24 hours. I was intrigued by the universal 5 star reviews. I have the Black Polycarbonate/Carbon Outdoor Ukulele and I wonder how this Enya compares to the quality and excellent sound.

.....the coming tenor--now slated for December thanks to COVID delays (and could go later)--will have metal frets....

Darn - that will be hard to resist!

Thank you for the heads up! I was fortunate to grab one for my brother before the price went back up to $89.99 last 24 hours. I was intrigued by the universal 5 star reviews. I have the Black Polycarbonate/Carbon Outdoor Ukulele and I wonder how this Enya compares to the quality and excellent sound.

I have a comparison video with a few plastic ukuleles:

I had, at a certain point in the past two years, a Enya Nova concert, an Outdoor tenor, a Lava U tenor, a Klos carbon fiber tenor, a Flight soprano, a Kala Waterman. The one that is still in my house is the Klos carbon fiber tenor. The most expensive, but also, in my opinion, the one with the better sound. Bright and loud. Between the Enya Nova and the Outdoor, it is diffcult o decide. The Enya Nova is very bright, a bit thin in sound, the outdoor is louder and warmer, but a bit "tubby". The Lava U is a bit quiet, with a sound that enhances the middle/low range. The very opposite of the Klos. At the end, it is really a matter of personal taste.

Thanks for the heads up! I bought the Nova U after reading your post. I love it.

black mini nova (soprano) can be pre-ordered on enya's website for $60 with free shipping, includes bag, tuner, extra strings...expected shipping early Oct

Top Bottom