FS: Cocobolo Tenor 289 (Low G)

vervatic2

Reaction score
Hi - apologies for this being my first post, I was directed here by r/ukulele trying to find somewhere to sell my uke.

I'm getting out of the ukulele hobby (don't play them much anymore) and this is my last uke, from cocobolo ukulele marketplace on facebook (i.e. Kevin Keith). It is brand new and I've played it maybe an hour total, ever, and kept in its (uke crazy) case the rest of the time. It's gorgeous and sounds good. Color changes based on lighting. Pictures attached, happy to take more.

Might any of you be interested?

Details copied from my paypal invoice. Purchased March 25, 2019, received sometime after.
Cocobolo Ukuleles Tenor #289
Solid Nicaraguan Cocobolo Rosewood Soundboard, Back and Sides. Solid Honduran Mahogany Neck, Heel and Bracing. Cocobolo and Olive Body Binding. Grover Sta-Tite Geared Ukulele Tuners. Worth Browns Fluorocarbon Ukulele Strings. White Mother of Pearl Fretboard Top and Side Markers. Side Port.
Mi-Si Trio Uke Pickup
Pickup Installation
Snakewood Strap Button

I paid a total of $793: $499 + $139 (pickup, which I never used) + $25 (pickup installation) + $15 (button) + $119 (DHL shipping). Hoping to get something close-ish to that, but negotiable. Any interest is welcome.

Located near columbus circle Manhattan, NY if you're in the area please come and try it, else I can try shipping (having never shipped a uke before).

Attachments

• IMG_2573.jpg
    IMG_2573.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_7958.jpg
    IMG_7958.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5201.jpg
    IMG_5201.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1373.jpg
    IMG_1373.jpg