Mya-moe #1379 Tenor cascade series

UkeComa

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Beautiful Mya-moe cedar and walnut tenor ukulele for sale. Wonderful playing instrument with a quick, thin neck profile. Full description on the attached card photo. $1300

IMG_20200605_094013.jpg
IMG_20200605_093448.jpg
IMG_20200605_093508.jpg
IMG_20200605_093635.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking MyaMoe. I like the MM neck profile too. The leaf inlay is very cool.

Really like your stingray instrument hanger.

Thanks for the nice complements.

The stingray hanger came from Etsy. It was a fun find as I have a stingray on the head of my custom Kimo uke.

The hanger is not included, but a case is!

Giving this a weekend bump. Also dropping the shipping to bring the price to an even $1,300.

UkeComa, what a gorgeous instrument! I used to have a Mya-Moe and am so bummed I let it go (sold it to fund a baritone sale when I was bitten by the baritone bug!). Curious to learn, is this ‘ukulele advertised on Reverb as well? Also, it appears that the instrument has a radius fretboard from the pics (from what I can tell), however, I didn’t see this mentioned on the card. I could have sworn that a radius fretboard was mentioned on my Mya-Moe card (my instrument was not far off in the production line to yours based upon the serial number). From the photos, I’m guessing perhaps a 1.5” nut width on your uke, as opposed to a 1 3/8” (which was standard from what I remember Gordon telling me when I had placed my order)? Thanks for the info!

It is the same one as on Reverb. I don't believe it has a radius fretboard, I'm not the original owner and you're right, it's not listed on the build card. It's not a 1.5" nut, it's the standard 1 3/8" nut.

The Mya Moe website tracker shows the specs as it indeed having a radius fretboard (likely standard on their typical tenor model ukuleles). Good luck on the sale.

The Mya Moe website tracker shows the specs as it indeed having a radius fretboard (likely standard on their typical tenor model ukuleles). Good luck on the sale.

Agreed, bigbird1, that’s exactly what Gordon told me when I had ordered my MM back in 2013, that the radius fretboard was standard, unless otherwise requested - at least at the time of that conversation it was. From the pics in the OP, it does look like it has it to me. Thanks for clarifying this via the Uke Tracker. :)

It is the same one as on Reverb. I don't believe it has a radius fretboard, I'm not the original owner and you're right, it's not listed on the build card. It's not a 1.5" nut, it's the standard 1 3/8" nut.

OK, thank you so much, UkeComa! I appreciate all of the info and the clarification! :)

Top Bottom