Season 443 - HICCUPS!

so much goodness through my earplugs today!
thank you everyone.
playlist is current to now.
:love:

an original song for the season
one of the first songs i ever wrote!
w/ Kev on baritones

BONJOUR!!! I have just been reading that food is the new "p***." With that in mind, I came up with this ... a celebration of that amazingly "foodgasmic" dish, the omelette. I dedicate the song to all omelette lovers out there. (I have absolutely no idea who this woman is, who appears to have hijacked my video. I have a feeling that she might be a distant relative ... from the side of the family we never mention! And, as to that "PERSON" in the background .... well, REALLY!!!!)

Last edited:
What a rip off. Berni the time travelling Troubadour

Another week has come and gone
Berni's written another song
You'll be surprised what he can do
Just listen to his song about Dr Who.
His Zombie girlfriend is oh so funny
She''s in love with Sunny the Bunny
He don't do covers like Blue suede shoes
He prefers to sing about the Eurovision Blues.
Berni, Berni the time travelling troubadour
When he sings, he leaves you asking for more
Berni, Berni the time travelling troubadour.

An original instrumental from me, written some time ago. I tried it solo on baritone ukulele but it was going to need more practice than I have time for so I've done it on flute with baritone uke accompaniment. There's a short intro which I put in to give me time to start the accompaniment but even with that it came in under the minute so I left the intro in.

Love this tune Geoff, really reminds me of days spent walking on the North York Moors I think I heard you playing it on a concertina a good while back.I really appreciate music that takes me back to tramping through our Northern hills

Hello all, hearing so much great stuff this week! I managed to get one in.

The Green Hills of Tyrol, my favorite pipe band song from 20 years ago when I drummed for a Pipe Band in North Carolina.

Kala Longneck Soprano and my relatively new Yamaha DTX drum module and snare drum pad.

Thanks!

Here's an original from me. Based on memories of the time I lived on the edge of the English Lake District - a glorious part of the country - and in particular of going up Scafell Pike, the highest peak in England (a modest 3100 ft) on a glorious clear March day when I could just make out Blackpool Tower 100 miles away. A memorable day.

Unlike Kate Bush, I only walked up. ;)

Here is number three from me. A mysterious tale that has nothing to do with me missing Carmen 😜 But it is another excuse to highlight my new John Daniel "Pixie" Sopranino.

Hope you enjoy:

Another original offering for the one minute song challenge featuring my lovely new John Daniel "Pixie" Sopranino.

Enjoy:

I have so many song fragments and short bits that I have had analysis paralysis this week. Finally decided on this one but forgot to turn off the air conditioner!

Top Bottom