Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 443 - HICCUPS!

So I was having a listen while washing up earlier (which is why I haven't be able to comment much) and just like last time, my mind is absolutely blown by how you guys manage to fit in to 60 seconds. It's like time slows down.
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Shouting Into a Tin Can EP on Soundcloud now!

Quote Originally Posted by UkeFoote View Post
    For Season of the Ukulele 444, "Hiccups", we're playing songs of a minute or less in length. Here's an abbreviated rendition of the Dale Evans and Roy Rogers classic, "Happy Trails", for baritone ukulele with singing and whistling.

Brian, I love the expression on your face in this still of your vid clip! Awesome!!! :-D

Living in the USA in the early eighties, one of the great joys of Saturday afternoons was listening to A Prairie Home Companion on the public radio station. It was a variety show with a lot of charm in those early days. One occasional feature was called, "The Department of Folksong." People would write in to the show and share their favourite folksongs, some quite regional and obscure, and the usual crew of musicians would play and sing these sweet little tunes, usually about five or six of them in a typical segment. I remember this version of Casey Jones from a particularly good episode of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by mountain goat View Post
    a Sneeze cover for the season
    this self titled rekkid is definitely one to check out if you're looking for a short song
    and it's such a fun album!
    https://halfacow.bandcamp.com/album/...tes-remastered
    one here from it...
    And speaking of expressions on one’s face, Jon, I love the ones on your face at the conclusion of this little ditty! Btw, what a fab song and I’ll check it out on Half A Cow, for sure! xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Yukio View Post
    Living in the USA in the early eighties, one of the great joys of Saturday afternoons was listening to A Prairie Home Companion on the public radio station. It was a variety show with a lot of charm in those early days. One occasional feature was called, "The Department of Folksong." People would write in to the show and share their favourite folksongs, some quite regional and obscure, and the usual crew of musicians would play and sing these sweet little tunes, usually about five or six of them in a typical segment. I remember this version of Casey Jones from a particularly good episode of the show.

https://www.gestalttherapybrisbane.q...estalt-therapy
    We used to listen to this show all the time while I was a kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Hochapeafarm View Post
    We used to listen to this show all the time while I was a kid!
    But I stuck the wrong link in there, so that did not work. I think I fixed it.

The Poop Song

watch out, i made a hawkwind song-prompt-ideas dice set...

obviously hawkwind songs ideally go on for about half an hour or so, rather than one minute, but i'm not gonna let that stop me!

"forever falling"

lynda

acid skiffle

The shortest song I know. Paul McCartney's Her Majesty

Thread Information