Moon River

Nice arrangement of a great old classic. I particularly enjoyed the change of timing from the usual 3/4 to 6/8. Definitely gave it a different flavor. Well done. Thanks for sharing!

Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

Out of curiosity, is there a reason for playing this with capo? I could understand if you were playing along with someone else (a singer perhaps) who needed a key change. Just wishing to understand why one might use a capo when playing solo? (Please excuse my ignorance - I don't own or play a baritone so don't understand the intricacies).

Wow, that was great! I aspire to play that well.
Give us more!

Nice arrangement of a great old classic. I particularly enjoyed the change of timing from the usual 3/4 to 6/8. Definitely gave it a different flavor. Well done. Thanks for sharing!

Appreciate the comment. I didn't set out to play it that way, but once I started playing that was the feel that came.

Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

Out of curiosity, is there a reason for playing this with capo? I could understand if you were playing along with someone else (a singer perhaps) who needed a key change. Just wishing to understand why one might use a capo when playing solo? (Please excuse my ignorance - I don't own or play a baritone so don't understand the intricacies).

Thanks for the comment. As far as the capo, the song sounded better to me played a step higher and the uke seemed to ring more. Also it shortens the scale a little. I can play it on a tenor but prefer the longer scale of the baritone and the bass notes are more pronounced with a low G.

Appreciate the comment. Liked your video of Pua Hone. One of my favorite Hawaiian songs.

Thanks so much. We are working really hard to learn more Hawaiian songs. Nobody around here does them, that we know of.

That sounded lovely! Super clean picking too.

Top Bottom