kaimana Hilo on my new Kamaka

Mopey

Reaction score
https://youtu.be/aZIdiM8sK8U

It’s been a long time since I have posted anything to YouTube! It’s still a bit rough but had recorded so many takes I was getting a bit fed up with it! Obviously play it much better when the camera is off :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks, that was really enjoyable. It's how I always imagine Hawaiian music sounds like (I'm from Australia and have not had the good fortune to visit Hawaii yet so it's all guess work on my part).

Your Ukulele looks and sounds amazing b.t.w. At this stage in my life I can only dream of ever owning such a beautiful instrument. May she bring you many happy years of joyful music making.

Thanks, that was really enjoyable. It's how I always imagine Hawaiian music sounds like (I'm from Australia and have not had the good fortune to visit Hawaii yet so it's all guess work on my part).

Your Ukulele looks and sounds amazing b.t.w. At this stage in my life I can only dream of ever owning such a beautiful instrument. May she bring you many happy years of joyful music making.

Thank you so much! I’m with you on Hawaii. I have never been, maybe one day if I win the lottery. The uke was a special one off purchase as I got a little bit of inheritance and wanted to buy something I would keep all my life!

Geez, don't we all - play better with the cam off.
You did a beautiful job!

Top Bottom