Ukulele Podcast!

Moore Bettah Ukuleles

Reaction score
Many of us here in Hawaii know Brad as being a premiere ukulele teacher and performer. And as expected he does not disappoint with this podcast. I’ve long thought that his web site, Live Ukulele, is the most thoughtful and insightful ukulele web site on the Internet. His approach to teaching is about thinking of the music as a whole concept, not just the basic fundamentals that is usually found in books or other instructional materials. I think the grasp he has on his ideas about music can be applied to any instrument, not just ‘ukulele. I’m really looking forward to hearing many more future podcasts.
It’s called “The Live Ukulele Podcast with Brad Bordessa”. I listened to it on the Apple platform but I’m sure it’s available to wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.

Last edited:
Hey, mahalo, Chuck!

It seems like it's still a bit hard to search for since it's new, but it's also on Google Podcasts and, worst case scenario, via the RSS link or on Live ʻUkulele. Much more to come!

Apple Podcasts finds it if I search for "Brad Bordessa" but not if I search for "Live Ukulele" or "Live 'Ukulele". A few more reviews should help the SEO. You're all queued up for my after-lunch walk.

SO cool to hear that you have a podcast, Brad! Awesome!!! I didn’t know this. I am a uke podcast fanatic! l listen (and have listened) regularly to The Ukulele Review, The Ooktown Podcast, Ukulele Abe, and the UU podcast as well. Glad to have another one to listen to as well!

Top Bottom