New Uke Stand - Hercules Content

frets alot

Reaction score
I just received my new Hercules uke stand, the UKS100B, that I think they just introduced last fall. It is adjustable (height) to fit any size uke, it has their Auto Grip System, and it has foam padding at all contact points. I've attached some photos with my Pono MB-6, which is baritone size. It's quick to set up and adjust. No, not small enough to put in a uke case, but what I love about it is its stability. I bought it for my music room. I have a 4-guitar Hercules stand that introduced me to the Hercules brand, and I'm not disappointed at all with this uke stand. Just thought I'd share, since it is a relatively new product.

Z2woNUkl.jpg

yyk9w5ll.jpg

GUyufuel.jpg

LluGPWMl.jpg

Nice, I like Hercules stands. Though on the floor this one seems to be fairly far down. I have one of those plastic foldables (picked up at KoAloha showroom) and I prefer to put it on a table instead of the floor whenever possible.

Good deal!
We had one for my GF's bass, and that handle in the middle fell apart, then the thing was useless. I turned it into scrap metal.
I hope you have better luck.

Well, I guess ya'll have reasons to dislike these. I'll just carry on with mine, that's what matters. Thought a review on this new stand might be useful, but....not.

I like it and I appreciate you sharing pictures and giving your thoughts. I bought my daughter a Hercules stand for her guitar and when I was looking, I only saw Hercules stands that were small and foldable and portable. It's nice that they are expanding their offerings.

I for one want to thank you for bringing this product to our attention. I have the same Hercules stand made for guitars and it is brilliant, my favourite guitar stand. If I needed another ukulele stand I would definitely consider this one.

Very nice. I like how it folds so compactly. It's funny that something designed to hold a ukulele is named "Hercules." "So strong it can hold a ukulele!" :)

There's a business near me named Goliath Labs. It makes supplements for athletes and those who would like to be athletes. Every time I drive by there, I think it's funny that they named their company after a big loser.

Thanks for letting me know. I think I need one if those! I hv a bunch of Silly dogs and no where to set my Uke down safely. I hv a guitar one but didn’t know about the ukulele version.

Thank you. That autogrip is interesting on a stand.

Last edited:
I've had mine since April with no complaints whatsoever. The Auto Grip makes it easy to swap in and out. I wouldn't think twice about buying another one.

The attempted artsy-fartsy picture was one I was going to submit for the "At home with Hercules" contest - but never did :rolleyes:

HercStand.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies. There's not a lot of customer feedback out there yet on this uke version. Maybe this little bit helps. :)

Thanks for that heads up...I have a Hercules stand for my guitar and it is by far the best stand I have owned...I have used it a lot and not a problem...I also haver a folding Hercules stand, that I use for the uke around the house...its much smaller and is called the folk instrument stand (violin/uke). When the nursing homes open back up I will definately purchase one of these to take on my sing-a-longs I do with them...right now we are just doing them outdoors at 8 30 in the AM....too hot even then. but when things get back to normal, hopefully next year, I will have purchased one of these. thanks for the information...I am sure they are great !

I just now ordered one...will be here Thursday...thanks again...I will feel more comfy now when my banjo is out. Thanks Susie !

Thanks for that heads up...I have a Hercules stand for my guitar and it is by far the best stand I have owned...I have used it a lot and not a problem...I also haver a folding Hercules stand, that I use for the uke around the house...its much smaller and is called the folk instrument stand (violin/uke). When the nursing homes open back up I will definately purchase one of these to take on my sing-a-longs I do with them...right now we are just doing them outdoors at 8 30 in the AM....too hot even then. but when things get back to normal, hopefully next year, I will have purchased one of these. thanks for the information...I am sure they are great !
Larry, I don't think you will be disappointed with this, especially given your experience with their guitar stands. I was trying to decide between the folk instrument stand that you speak of and this one. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Both are great choices too. I ended up going this route, because it will primarily stay in my music room, so I thought it might be a little more stable. Let me know what you think of it after you get it.

Well Amazon just delivered one of these today, and I quite like it. Up to now I've been using the Hercules GS303B Folk Instrument stand with my ukes:

61bInkjLHIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

.....and while it works quite well, is very sturdy, and folds flat for travel, the straps that I have fixed to most of my ukes are always getting caught on the front hooks. Which of course is not an issue with this new stand. Thanks for the heads up.

I bought a UKS100B in December last year and then really struggled to find another one in stock in the UK until this April! Now I have five - they are absolutely the best stand I've ever used.

I just got my stand and I really like it a lot...Thanks Susie for the heads up...btw I liked your picture of your Pono guilele, the stand and the pool table ! Very classy picture.

Last edited:
Top Bottom